[nc-str]

Re: [nc-str] Draft report on ALSC v3

Dear Philip:

I returned from my vacation just yesterday and I have had some problems
with my computer. Therefore I would ask you to wait until tomorrow for my
comments. January in Uruguay is similar to August for you. :)

I'm very interested in sending comments since I understand there isn't
conensus about the points included in your draft.
I appreciate your work as a chair trying to bring us this first draft, but
I can not support as it is.

I hope that you could wait for me until tomorrow.

Thank you in advance,

Raul