[nc-str]

Re: [nc-str] Where should policy making happen?

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:17:51 +0100, "Philip Sheppard"
<philip.sheppard@aim.be> wrote:

>Lets us take this further and propose the following structure consistent with option 4:

Thanks Philip - This articulates the option quite well.  It now gives
me something solid to take back to the GA and also to those involved
in organising an individual domain name holders constituency.  I'll do
that tonight.

DPF

--
david@farrar.com