[nc-org]

Re: [nc-org] The TF roster

Quoting Milton:

> I'm sorry if I was unclear. Roger was not invited to be a full
> participant of the task force and should be removed from the
> list. He will be asked to respond to specific issues uncovered
> by the TF as we move along. It is inappropriate to have more
> than one member from each constituency on the TF, as
> Philip made clear to us.

The letter that Philip addressed to the entire Names Council,a nd
was thus reveived by Roger, states quite clearly that he regards it
as appropriate for Roger to be invited to join the TF as an
observer. There was no suggestion that he only be asked to comment
on selected tidbits. Elisabeth's initial action was thus correct.