[nc-org]

[nc-org] The TF roster

It strikes me that the list of recipients of communications
addressed to nc-org@dnso.org doesn't precisely correspond to the
list of TF reps that have been appointed by their constituencies.

This is fine by me, as I agree that the value of our work will be
enhanced by encouraging the input of selected individuals on the
basis of their ability to contribute to the discussion.

I note that Milton previously stated his intention to invite Roger
Cochetti to participate in TF activity, given Roger's expert
understanding of matters relating to .org.

Has this invitation been extended?

Have the constituencies that, at last notice, had yet to appoint
their TF reps now been heard from?

/Cary