DNSO Mailling lists archives

[icann-nominations] Re:statement of acceptance

   1. Full name of the nominee: Eric Jonvel
   2. E-mail address of the nominee: ejonvel@ej.net
   3. Organization you work for (if apply):
   4. Snail-mail address (street, city, country): 75116 PARIS FRANCE
   5. The region that includes the country of which you are a citizen:
   6. The region that includes the country in which you reside: Europe
   7. A clear statement of acceptance of the nomination: I accept the
   8. If you are a Member of the Names Council, state your intention
      to resign from the Names Council if you are elected to the
      ICANN Board: na
   9. A Curriculum Vitae (no more than 500 words long):
    Eric Jonvel may be the french IT manager with the longest Internet
    as he was already online in 1995.
    3 years later, he was lauching the first free ISP in france (free.fr)
    Iliad S.A.
    Since, he has been involved with several Internet Companies and
    spend a lot of time to explain Internet to French's top manager.

  10. A statement indicating your ideas, intentions and/or
      the reason why you consider you should be elected to serve
      in the ICANN Board (no more than 500 words):
      As my resume is showing it, I spend lot of time to
    explain Internet competition.
    I now want give to France an opportunity to be present
    in the ICANN Board.

following URLs are related to the ICANN Board Director election
by the DNSO in 2001:
   A. Main document: Description of the election process in 2001
   B. Procedure for nominations, acceptances and endorsements by the GA,
      and calendar for 2001:
   C. A list of nominations, acceptances and their endorsements ,
      updated daily at:
   D. The NC voting procedure:

Looking forward to hearing from you,

DNSO Secretariat

Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-nominations/Arc01/