[gTLD-com]

[gtld-com] Regarding seeking public comment on thecommittee's draft

Chun,
you asked in an earlier e-mail whether I thought the committee was meeting the task set it by the Board.
I believe it is. I have earlier answered Milton's specific point. The Board's question was very simple but the answer is not. It is important that we explain what we mean in the report and do not get confused over definitions. Words may have different meanings to different people. It is my objective that the final report will reflect the collected views of the Committee.
Philip