Re: ICANN Public disclosure of Accounting was:Re: [ga] nominations

Yup - Jeff's account is still getting stuff from ga.  If the list admin
could check that pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net is off the ga list. I'll check
again tommorrow.  This list is processed or administered by ITU staff (I
remember hearing that somewhere) and today is going to be a very busy day
at the ITU.  So will bother her tommorrow if she don't get the message and
mason is still getting ga.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           baptista@pccf.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033