[ga] bind 1999 - government gridlock ends

As you all know, we will be using our bind 1999 survey database to bring
icann issues to the attention of those people who run the internet.  We
have made some notes on the DNSO - areas of interest we are please to
share.  Please be advised, some of the notes are funny.  In this
unfortunate war, a little comedy provides just the right amount of relief.

  http://www.pccf.net/~archives/public-file-1999/msg00022.html

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           baptista@pccf.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033