Re: [ga] nominations

Randy, it's Joe and Frank here.  I don't see Richard, do you see Richard?

In any event, it's you maybe happy with icann's finances, I'm not.  I want
to know why it's costing us 5 million to run a rinky dink operation which
only requires 600,000/yr.  So if your happy with an operating increase of
830% may I suggest you stay out of financial discussions.  I don't think
your qualified here, the art department is done the hall, engineering in
the rear.

Sorry Randy, but this is a critical issue.  5 million today, 500 million
tommorrow, that is the nature of governing bodies.

regards
Joe Baptista