Re: [ga] nominations

I have seen political figures dish out gruel at the missions, funny I've never
seen them eat what they dish out, same thing goes for Icann when meetings are
held behind everyones back, and of course when it comes to accounting there are
millions of ways to fudge the books, and the only time they say "so sorry" is
when the odd scapegoat is carted off to jail, like tales of things to come,
individuality is equated with greed.When in truth, individuality is not tolerated
in the scapegoat or in the masses at large. Sadly, you may need more than a
monkey wrench to get Icann
to comply now or in the future. Icann may look lively, but it is already begining
to rust and there is a ton of iron, not to mention BS, that is going to take a
long time
to corrode, meanwhile Rome is burning.

Francisco