From: Joop Teernstra [mailto:terastra@terabytz.co.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 10:56 PM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; Thomas Roessler; George Kirikos
Cc: discuss-list@opensrs.org; ga@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

At 03:26 p.m. 8/01/2003, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>Okay, a few "facts" seem necessary.
>

>The "fifteen day thing" is existing policy.
>
>The WHOIS TF RECOMMENDED studying it, assessing problems, etc. THEY/TASK
>FORCE didn't create or change it.

Then who created it?

<snip>

 >Joop's concern about commercial registrars has not been validated by the
TF experience >in the input or behavior of the commercial registrars. :-)

I do not understand what the smiley is for, Marilyn, unless it indicates
that you yourself do not really believe that "so far no complaints" is a
valid argument to dole out unchecked DN takedown powers to anyone.

-joop-