ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

> As to the initial question: Who created the 15 day period.
> That would have been incorporated in the initial contracts.
> It probably seemed reasonable at the time, and with email, should be ample.

This is obviously written by someone who does not have the pleasure of
weeding through the daily spam of an admin contact email address inbox in
order to find the one or two important emails per year.

I posted three examples, of which I have many more, of World Trade Center
occupants who have STILL not updated their registration details.  They had
their fifteen days, now let's screw 'em.