ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

RE: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

At 03:26 p.m. 8/01/2003, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>Okay, a few "facts" seem necessary.
>

>The "fifteen day thing" is existing policy.
>
>The WHOIS TF RECOMMENDED studying it, assessing problems, etc. THEY/TASK
>FORCE didn't create or change it.

Then who created it?

<snip>

 >Joop's concern about commercial registrars has not been validated by the
TF experience >in the input or behavior of the commercial registrars. :-)

I do not understand what the smiley is for, Marilyn, unless it indicates
that you yourself do not really believe that "so far no complaints" is a
valid argument to dole out unchecked DN takedown powers to anyone.

-joop-