ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

RE: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

> Am I the only one who is concerned that a legitimately held name might
> be deleted due to a simple failure to respond within 15 days?

NSI has had months to respond to the reports of fictitious addresses for
these domain names and has done nothing:

Registrant:
INTERNATIONAL HERBAL PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (IHPHARM-DOM)
1 WORLD TRADE CENTER, SUITE 7803
NEW YORK
NY,10048
US

Domain Name: IHPHARM.COM

--------

Registrant:
Ingress Enterprises, Inc. (INGRESS4-DOM)
1 World Trade Center Suite 8949
New York
NY,10048
US

Domain Name: INGRESS.COM

-------
Registrant:
World Teleport Association (WORLDTELEPORT2-DOM)
2 World Trade Center Suite 2150
New York
NY,10048
US

Domain Name: WORLDTELEPORT.ORG

-----

Surely 15 days was sufficient for these people to update their registration
data, according to the WHOIS TF.