Re: [ga] Ah Here is the New TLDs Evaluation Process...

It been a long time since I have any urge to have any meaningful
discussion with certain individual on GA list.

The only and only reason I still on the defunct GA list is because it is
_entertaining_. Once you appreciate that the list only serves to
entertain you, you find peace...I am sure I am not the only one here
feeling so. :-)

So, thank you. Please keep it going...

-James Seng