Re: [ga] Ah Here is the New TLDs Evaluation Process...

James and all fellow members,

  First off there is no freedom of speech on this DNSO GA
forum as I am currently banned long past the 14 day
suspension I was supposed to be suspended for.
Second, to thank God for that is utterly amazing
and I am sure with my intimate relationship with
the lord god almighty, he does not appreciate his
good name being invoked for such nonsense/untruth's.
Third, the subject is not Freedom of Speech but
rather the comments made by a BoD member
in relation to New TLD's evaluation and doing so
as if it were JUST his personal opinion on a semi-public
forum as if such were gospel...

It may be wise or prudent for you, Michael, and
Roberto to review the Ten Commandments again....

James Seng wrote:

> I give my thanks to God every night for this GA list, which gives birth
> to a handful of entertaining folks who never fails to sharing their
> bizzard concept of how the world on wide ranging topics.
>
> And the topic of of the day is "Freedom of Speech" (except when you are
> an ICANN director, thank god I am not). Amazing is it?
>
> The world is a wonderful place. Amem.
>
> -James Seng
>
> Joanna Lane wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801