Re: [ga] Ah Here is the New TLDs Evaluation Process...

I give my thanks to God every night for this GA list, which gives birth
to a handful of entertaining folks who never fails to sharing their
bizzard concept of how the world on wide ranging topics.

And the topic of of the day is "Freedom of Speech" (except when you are
an ICANN director, thank god I am not). Amazing is it?

The world is a wonderful place. Amem.

-James Seng