RE: [ga] Reminder of GA List Moderation Guidelines

Ross, and list,

When Thomas's chairmanship of the list ended, simultaneous with the end
of the GA and GNSO, "interim" moderators were announced, being Ross W
Rader and me.

Ross once decided to suspend posting privs without notifying or
conferring with me, this was an oversight that was not to happen again
(according to Ross, in whom I have faith).

For me however the strangest part has been that I was never given any
access to the list' workings in order to either suspend or end
suspension, nonetheless I was appointed moderator.

The suspension of JW was not discussed with me, my opinion not sought
and done by someone who supposedly no longer should or could be a
moderator of this list.

I would dearly like clarification of this matter.

Kind regards

Abel Wisman