Re: [ga] Reminder of GA List Moderation Guidelines

I haven't seen any response to this and I'm curious, as well.

Tuesday, May 6, 2003, 5:41:43 AM, Abel Wisman <abel@able-towers.com> wrote:
AW> Ross, and list,

AW> When Thomas's chairmanship of the list ended, simultaneous with the end
AW> of the GA and GNSO, "interim" moderators were announced, being Ross W
AW> Rader and me.

AW> Ross once decided to suspend posting privs without notifying or
AW> conferring with me, this was an oversight that was not to happen again
AW> (according to Ross, in whom I have faith).

AW> For me however the strangest part has been that I was never given any
AW> access to the list' workings in order to either suspend or end
AW> suspension, nonetheless I was appointed moderator.

AW> The suspension of JW was not discussed with me, my opinion not sought
AW> and done by someone who supposedly no longer should or could be a
AW> moderator of this list.

AW> I would dearly like clarification of this matter.

AW> Kind regards

AW> Abel Wisman

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----