Re: [ga] On the ALAC's Request for Comments

On 2003-04-23 03:16:45 +0800, Sandy Harris wrote:

>> and the things we still have to do (such as getting the
>> archival of comments up and running).

> A mere detail; its only importance is that it seems to indicate a
> lack of will toward transparency.

It may seem so, but that impression is wrong.  ICANN staff seems to
be in the process of fixing the archive setup, so, in the future, I
very much hope that we can at least compete with the GNSO when it
comes to the availability of archived public comment fora.  It's,
quite frankly, embarrassing that we can't at this point of time.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.net/