Re: [ga] On the ALAC's Request for Comments

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:24:03 EDT, you wrote:

>This moronic plan surely must have been conceived by the feeble-minded idiots
>and stooges that participated as members of the At-Large Assistance Group --

Danny,

thank you for pointing out all the difficulties in the tasks that have
been given to us, and the things we still have to do (such as getting
the archival of comments up and running). However, I have to stress
that at this stage proposals focused on the subject of the draft - the
criteria for accreditation of At Large Structures and Regional At
Large Organizations - would be more productive.

Personally, I appreciate your input and your ability to discover and
remark valuable facts. I think you could bring an outstanding
contribution to the ALAC/RALO mechanism, if you decided to participate
to this process constructively. So I hope that you will change your
mind on it.

vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---