[ga] 0:167 CHAT...With the InterNAT, all of the technology is in place to launch your own Address Space...

----- Original Message -----
From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>
> 1.  First one must find a noncommercial entity to join.
> 2.  Next, one needs to convince the members of this non-profit group that...
> 3.  Then it next becomes necessary to convince this noncommercial group that...
> 4.  At this point, one must now confirm that somewhere on the non-profit...
> 5.  Then, the non-profit must be convinced to submit in electronic form a...
> 6.  If the ALAC then decides to designate this organization as an eligible...
> 7.  In order to form this regional body, the user must then convince these...
> 8.  The user must also convince each such non-profit organization that it's...
> 9.  If the regional organization is finally created, then the user must await...
> 10.  Finally, if this last stage is achieved, the user can then send his...
> comments to the two members of the ALAC that his regional organization has
> elected...

With the InterNAT, all of the technology is in place to launch your own Address Space
to compete with the 0:0 .ARPA I* society. You will never change them. Their game is rigged.
You are better off routing around them.

As long as people use the 0:0 .ARPA Address Space, they will be tied to the DOMAIN NAMES
under IN-ADDR.ARPA.
http://www.iana.org/assignments/as-numbers
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg09193.html
ICANN SUPPORT $188,480.00
=================
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
063/8   Apr 97   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
064/8   Jul 99   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
065/8   Jul 00   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
066/8   Jul 00   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
067/8   May 01   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
068/8   Jun 01   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
069/8   Aug 02   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
199/8   May 93   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
204/8   Mar 94   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
205/8   Mar 94   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
206/8   Apr 95   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
207/8   Nov 95   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
208/8   Apr 96   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
209/8   Jun 96   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
216/8   Apr 98   ARIN                                (whois.arin.net)
$12,565 per /8 per year....?

Jim Fleming
http://www.IPv8.info
http://www.New.Chat