[ga] Quote of the Day - Barcelona.com

Oral arguments were heard today in the Barcelona.com case, now on appeal at
the Fourth Circuit.  I will post a detailed report elsewhere later, but the
quote of the day goes to this exchange between Hon. J. Paul V. Niemeyer of
the Fourth Circuit, and Jordan Weinstein of Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier
& Neustadt:

Niemeyer:  Have you ever been to Barcelona?

Weinstein:  Yes, I have.  I was there just a few weeks ago.

Niemeyer:  While you were there, did you notice whether any private
businesses, shops, or cafes used the word "Barcelona" on them?

Weinstein:  I was not there on that kind of sightseeing trip.

Niemeyer:  Well I'VE been to Barcelona, and I saw a lot of them.

[this is from my notes, and is accurate in content, if not verbatim]