Re: [ga] Contemplated Registry Fees

Jeff and all former DNSO GA members,

Neuman, Jeff wrote:

> I am sorry, Jeff, I must have missed something.  Explain to me why the
> Registry should pay for a dispute process that involves Registrars and
> Registrants.

  If the registries and/or the Registrars are going to handle these disputes
themselves, and they, the registries are at fault, than they should bare
the expense.  I Believe I stated either the Registry OR the Registrar
in my comments below, Mr. Nueman.  If you read my comments
below closely you will have noticed I stated:
"In some cases that will be the Registry or Registrar.  In others it
will be the Registrant. "

  Hence in the future, Mr. Nueman, it may be advantageous for you
to read what I said closely so as not to accidentally or otherwise
misconstrue what I did state clearly and concisely...

  Thank you for your cooperation in such instances in advance,
for the future.  >;)

Jeffrey A. Williams