From: Jeff Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 12:36 PM
To: Gomes, Chuck; Nancy J. Victory; Don Evans; Clyde Ensslin; Kathy
Smith
Cc: 'Neuman, Jeff'; ga@dnso.org; icann board address
Subject: Re: [ga] Contemplated Registry Fees

Chuck and all Former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  Your exactly right here Chuck!  And that someone that must pay
for handling these disputes, should be the party at fault.  Or
"Looser Pays".  In some cases that will be the Registry or
Registrar.  In others it will be the Registrant.  However what
Mr. Nueman seems to be suggesting is that the Registrant
ALWAYS should pay, regardless of whom is in the Wrong
and let the Registry access what they should pay to boot!
THAT is hardly equitable, fair, and I would argue it is
illegal as well..  Such a suggestion is at the very least,
unethical...

Jeffrey A. Williams