Re: [ga] GNSO WHOIS Task force incorporating final set of comments

George and all former DNSO GA members,

  Indeed we [INEGroup] have submitted our comments as called
upon by the Whois Task force and the DNSO Secretariat.  As
our organization is populated with over 120k stakeholder/registrants.

 In our comments, we also provided supportive comments by others
that submitted similar and supportive comments, concerns, and remarks
from several venues and various areas of perspective.

  I see that your propensity for pervasive inaccurate personal attacks
has not waned or been adequately addressed.  It is my fervent hope
that in the near term you will seek what is obviously a need for
counseling regarding your attitude and behavioral problems Geroge.

George Kirikos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that in the final comments at:
>
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20030219.WhoisTF-accuracy-and-bulkaccess.html
>
> "This comment was submitted by Jeff Williams on behalf of INEGroup. Mr.
> Williams identifies privacy and security concerns as being primary
> concerns. Mr. Williams also has issues with the processes used by the
> Task Force."
>
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/dnsocomments/comments-whois/Arc03/msg00016.html
>
> I think that there should be a rule in the future for task forces that
> comments on behalf of "Organizations" provide a link to the website of
> that organization, or at least some evidence that said organization
> actually exists. It leaves the task force open to ridicule and mockery
> that comments from imaginary entities are included in its final report.
>
> See the Jeff Williams FAQ linked at:
>
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc12/msg00335.html
>
> and in the ensuing thread.
>
> Otherwise, if I had purported to speak for all 30 million Canadians, as
> their "Spokesperson", would I have been allowed to?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.kirikos.com/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801