Re: [ga] GNSO WHOIS Task force incorporating final set of comments

Hello,

I noticed that in the final comments at:

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20030219.WhoisTF-accuracy-and-bulkaccess.html

"This comment was submitted by Jeff Williams on behalf of INEGroup. Mr.
Williams identifies privacy and security concerns as being primary
concerns. Mr. Williams also has issues with the processes used by the
Task Force."

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/dnsocomments/comments-whois/Arc03/msg00016.html

I think that there should be a rule in the future for task forces that
comments on behalf of "Organizations" provide a link to the website of
that organization, or at least some evidence that said organization
actually exists. It leaves the task force open to ridicule and mockery
that comments from imaginary entities are included in its final report.

See the Jeff Williams FAQ linked at:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc12/msg00335.html

and in the ensuing thread.

Otherwise, if I had purported to speak for all 30 million Canadians, as
their "Spokesperson", would I have been allowed to?

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/