Re: [ga] GNSO WHOIS Task force incorporating final set of comments

Hello,

--- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>   Indeed we [INEGroup] have submitted our comments as called
> upon by the Whois Task force and the DNSO Secretariat.  As
> our organization is populated with over 120k stakeholder/registrants.

Plonk!

As it's been shown many times in the past, INEGroup is just an
imaginary entity, with a troll at its helm.

If the DNSO/GNSO wants to take all such fake submissions without
filtering for quality, they should at least be clear about that. If
they're not filtering out the 'noise', then they make themselves look
bad, and invite more trolls.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/