Re: [ga] The Vixie Root

Patrick and all former DNSO GA members,

Patrick Mevzek wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 11:13:07AM -0800, Jeff Williams took time to write:
> > > It may well be possible that ICANN contacted RSOs involved, how could
> > > you now ?
> >
> >   They didn't, and I DO know. I track any and all ICANN and IANA
> > E-Mail addresses.  If they did by phone, than they should not have
> > continued to have these sorts of problems.  Yet they continue to
> > have them in ever increasing regularity.  Hence your question
> > here is answered.
>
> I doubt so, since you are, to my knowledge, neither an RSO, nor
> member of the ICANN staff.

  True I am not and RSO nor a member of the ICANN staff.
However had you read carefully what I DID state above, your
doubts would or should have been easily dissuaded as to your earlier
remarks on this thread.  If not, than perhaps your particular "Spin"
is something that seriously challenges very basic reason and
significant already known and documented facts, and likely fits
within the category of apologist...

> > > And to set the record straight I do agree almost entirely with Karl.
> > > However I trust the RSO to know what they are doing, and the fact
> > > they do not need ICANN to know what to do, even when taking into
> > > account such high desires as ``Internet stability''.
> >
> >   I think it is very clear that the RSO does not know what they are
> > doing all of the time,
>
> I do not know what you are talking about.

  I am sure you don't.  That's unfortunate.

> Patrick Mevzek.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801