RE: [ga] WHOIS data on .org domains

Danny,

No problem, you have clarified an number of misunderstandings that I have
had in the past. In theory that is how the GA list is suppose to work,
people sharing collective knowledge to prevent other people from having to
reinventing the wheel. However, as most list subscribers can attest it does
not always work that way :-)

Take it easy,

Mike