Re: [ga] WHOIS data on .org domains

Michael,

Thanks for the clarification.

Re:  << I agree that the Whois output from the thick registry is very
confusing to a normal user. >>

I guess that as a typical confused user I continue to fail to understand the
justification for all the extra fields that appear in the thick WHOIS.  Why
should anyone, other than my own registrar, have to know my billing contact
information?  Why does my expectation of privacy continue to be eroded in
this ICANN process?

As far as I recall, the RAA says nothing about making billing data available
for publication.  When did the DNSO approve a change in this policy?