RE: [ga] BULK whois

John

As usual you did hit the nail on the head regarding the privity of contract
between ICANN and Registrars and the inability of third parties to seek a
cause of action since they are not an intended beneficiary. The district
court in the Register.com v. Verio litigation made this finding. I believe
the 2nd Circuit should be ruling on this appeal shortly if it has not done
so already.

With regard to the remainder of your post, I share some of your concerns but
will refrain from comment. However, a Whois paper that I am currently
working on will address most of these points.

Mike