Stephane Bortzmeyer FAQ. - was innaccurate to --> - Re: Jeff Williams FAQ (was RE: [ga] BULK whois)

Stephane and all,

  Indeed you are on record in the ICANN EU forum as being very
hostile towards Joe Baptista, and myself.  I shall be sure that our
EU members contact the Register individually to keep them updated
and accurate on that particular actual FACT.  In the mean time,
we shall be considering launching an concerted effort for
specific FAQ-Type Domains across the EU countries to include
this sort of information.  Perhaps that will aid in clarifying and
accurately presenting the ongoings of various forums as to
personal attacks such as the subject line of this thread sadly
and inaccurately display...

  Indeed also the Registrer is a fine and mostly accurate
news soruce.  I read it frequently, and a numberof our members
advertise with the Register and are paying customers.  Joe Baptista's
article was spot on and many of our EU members were very glad
and happy to have had the opertunity to read it in the Regester.

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 08:08:54PM -0500,
>  Joe Baptista <baptista@dot-god.com> wrote
>  a message of 96 lines which said:
>
> > what about all the newspaper articles where he has been quoted as a
> > leading expert.  lots of those about.
>
> All written by Joe Baptista or Jim Fleming. What a record :-)
>
> > i'm afraid i just can't buy the jeff williams faq - when the press telss
> > me otherwise.
>
> I'm deeply sorry for the Register, a very fine journal otherwise. They
> made a big mistake (publishing *one* article by Joe Baptista), I'll
> write them to inform them about their mistake but I would like people
> to be reminded that it is a worthy source of information otherwise.
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk
>
> Read <URL:http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/29308.html> for
> instance: "Gates holds forth on the 'pervasive Linux' threat".

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801