Re: [ga] Re: BC delegates

Dear Mike,
Happy to see you are still alive and surviving the ".edu" management. A
real SME.
Happy new year too and the best to your non-profit corporations: is that my
Frenchood, but I did not think they qualified as businesses.

But mostly, you may have heard that the ERC called for an SME consistency,
a demand that I was probably the first to formulate rising questions from
Philip and co. You may recall that I left the BC to join that constituency
as the BC (TLDs, Telcos, Registrars, IP support organizations and may be a
score of large businesses and two ICANN (former) employees as SME with huge
unpaid debts) did not fit my understanding a real SME representation. All
the more than the only improvement I saw while being there for two years
was the suppression of the specific SME representation and specific wording
in the by-laws.

If you are a true SME, why not to join us and work out an SME constituency.
As per the ERC.
jfc