[ga] Re: BC delegates

Thanks for your note.

I've been a principal with The Darwin Group, a California small
business corporation, for fifteen years.  I've worked extensively in
Washington on technology policy matters for higher education, which
on many occasions has involved small business interests and concerns.

I have been an organizer and founder of half a dozen small non-profit
corporations in the last twenty-five years.  I have served on a
number of small corporation Boards, and I have worked for such Boards
as well.

I believe I am well qualified to bring a small business perspective
to the Nominating Committee.

As the Nominating Committee begins its work, I would welcome your
further input.

- Mike Roberts

Michael M. Roberts
Managing Director