[ga] BC delegates

Dear Mike,

I note from the Business Constituency website that you (along with Grant
Forsyth) are poised to be confirmed as a BC delegate to the ICANN nominating
committee.  As the BC is charged with the selection of both small and large
business users delegates, I would ask if you will be the individual
demonstrably reflecting the business interests and perspectives of the small
business community?   My assumption is that Grant will be representing the
Telco interests.  If that is indeed the case, might we know of your record as
an advocate for small business interests?  I would hate to think that you are
being given the nod solely due to your insider status in an effort to create
a self-perpetuating Board.

All the best,
Danny Younger