Re: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

MArilyn and all former DNSO GA members,

  Pardon the inadvertent misspelling of your given name.  It was indeed not intentional.

  I am glad to NOW hear that you in your post below publicly thanked
Dora for her assistance, after my suggestion of course.  >;).  I am sorry
that you could not afford me the same common courtesy from my earlier
post on this thread and your original request.
See:http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc11/msg01548.html
and my response providing most of the ccTLD information that
you requested, see:http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc11/msg01551.html
Perhaps such an oversight on your part was a lapse of some yet unknown sort?

In any event I hope that the references were of some yet again assistance
for you and helped satisfy your request, regardless...

BTW, is this the real MArilyn Cade or is it memorex?  >;)

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Dear Jeff
>
> Of course I'm happy to thank Dora publicly.
>
> You might want to note that my name is actually spelled "Marilyn", not Merilyn as you've probably accidently misspelled it.
>
> However, I answer to all efforts to reach me.... when it is seemingly apparent that the intent is to reach the real me.
>
> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams