[ga] Re: [GTLD Registries List] Afilias - DomainBank - Hal Lubsen - ICANN -indefensible?

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [GTLD Registries List] Afilias - DomainBank - Hal Lubsen - ICANN -indefensible?
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:57:16 -0800
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Richard, Joanna and all,

  Richard, perhaps you should be passing this information along directly
to the necessary folks at DOC/NTIA for their attention.  I would suggest
that you do so separately.  I agree with you regarding Dan's behavior.
He has been particularly discouraging towards registrants in general,
as has Marilyn Cade.  We as stakeholders/registrants can expect this
attitude to continue, but should not except it as reasonable.

  Keep up your fine work Richard!

Jeffrey A. Williams