Re: [ga] Re: [GTLD Registries List] Afilias - DomainBank - Hal Lubsen - ICANN -indefensible?

Jeff

I agree that these details should be sent separately to various
destinations. That has, of course, already been done - and further business
will be carried out with regard to this.

I notice the ICANNWatch URL got broken in your post so... here it is again
in its context:

"The Lorenz case was just one case among many involving Afilias executives
and staff and registrars belonging to the Afilias cartel. I encourage you to
refer to the long thread of 143 posts on the Jeff Davies story at ICANNWatch
to see the scope and extent of what occurred:

http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=02/12/24/144912&mode=thread&thresho
ld=-1

There were many cases of registrar and registry misconduct. For over 250
days Dan Halloran has hidden away and refused to respond on any of these or
on the role of ICANN in relationship to its own Agreements, its
accreditation of registrars, and its duty to oversee the fair distribution
of the DNS to the general public.

I would like to see a detailed investigation of these serious allegations."

Richard Henderson