Re: [ga] Re: [GTLD Registries List] Afilias - DomainBank - Hal Lubsen - ICANN -indefensible?

Richard and all former DNSO GA members and other interested parties,

Richard Henderson wrote:

> Jeff
>
> I agree that these details should be sent separately to various
> destinations. That has, of course, already been done - and further business
> will be carried out with regard to this.

  Good.

> I notice the ICANNWatch URL got broken in your post so... here it is again
> in its context:
>
> "The Lorenz case was just one case among many involving Afilias executives
> and staff and registrars belonging to the Afilias cartel. I encourage you to
> refer to the long thread of 143 posts on the Jeff Davies story at ICANNWatch
> to see the scope and extent of what occurred:
>
> http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=02/12/24/144912&mode=thread&thresho
> ld=-1
>
> There were many cases of registrar and registry misconduct. For over 250
> days Dan Halloran has hidden away and refused to respond on any of these or
> on the role of ICANN in relationship to its own Agreements, its
> accreditation of registrars, and its duty to oversee the fair distribution
> of the DNS to the general public.

  Well of course recently or earlier this month you may know that
Don Heath of ISOC fame has not joined the BoD at Afilias.  As
Dan is an old buddy of Don's, and likely knew in advance that Don
may be joining Afilias, he has thus refrained from being properly
responsible as an ICANN BoD member and directly, accurately
and especially honestly answering your questions and other
stakeholders/registrants questions.  Our members, and
myself included, find this sort of thing irresponsible.

> I would like to see a detailed investigation of these serious allegations."

  I would as well I hope that Mr. Lorenz has filed the appropriate
complaint and is seeking legal assistance as well as contacted the
DOJ in this regard.

> Richard Henderson

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801