[ga] UDRP "Studies" from UDRP Taskforce. Work assingments?!!

All former DNSO GA members,

  Some of you may be very interested if viewing the following from
the UDRP Task force:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-udrp/Arc00/msg00530.html
Subject line is "Work Assignments".

  I found this subject line to be rather odd for a task force activity.
And "Studies" as being work assignments also to be a bit odd
for a Task Force activity as well...

  In any event there were some interesting "Studies" listed:
 http://www.intellecprop.mpg.de/Online-Publikationen/2002/UDRP-study-final-02.pdf

This is a big file...
 http://www.kentlaw.edu/depts/ipp/intl-courts/docs/dh.pdf
From or assigned to M. Scott Donahey
 http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~geist/geistudrp.pdf
Assigned to Ethan Katsh* and Dan Steinberg
 http://www.inta.org/downloads/tap_udrp_2paper2002.pdf
Also this one seems to be assigned to Ethan Katsh* and Dan Steinberg
as well as this one:  http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~geist/geistintaresp.pdf
 http://www.udrplaw.net/UDRPReview1.htm
Which I had posted to this forum on Thursday, is assigned to:
Tim Cole
 http://www.acm.org/usacm/IG/roughjustice.pdf
Are assigned to Philip Sheppard

  One might also want to take a look at closely:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-udrp/Arc00/doc00048.doc

  In any event, as registrants and now disenfranchised stakeholders
it may be a good idea for all of us here to review these "Studies"
and documents and offer our own individual critiques on them
to the UDRP Task force so that they have a representative
perspective instead of their personal opinions...

  I hope that the UDRP Task force members will seriously consider
those perspectives and opinions as we present them...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801