[ga] UDRP "Studies" from UDRP Taskforce. Work assingments?!!
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <email@example.com>
- Subject: [ga] UDRP "Studies" from UDRP Taskforce. Work assingments?!!
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:05:19 -0800
- CC: Don Evans <DEvans@doc.gov>, Clyde Ensslin <email@example.com>, Robin Layton <RLayton@ntia.doc.gov>, "Nancy J. Victory" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, cathy Handley <email@example.com>, "CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com" <CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, "Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.com" <Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Katrina.Burchell@unilever.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: email@example.com
All former DNSO GA members,
Some of you may be very interested if viewing the following from
the UDRP Task force:
Subject line is "Work Assignments".
I found this subject line to be rather odd for a task force activity.
And "Studies" as being work assignments also to be a bit odd
for a Task Force activity as well...
In any event there were some interesting "Studies" listed:
This is a big file...
From or assigned to M. Scott Donahey
Assigned to Ethan Katsh* and Dan Steinberg
Also this one seems to be assigned to Ethan Katsh* and Dan Steinberg
as well as this one: http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~geist/geistintaresp.pdf
Which I had posted to this forum on Thursday, is assigned to:
Are assigned to Philip Sheppard
One might also want to take a look at closely:
In any event, as registrants and now disenfranchised stakeholders
it may be a good idea for all of us here to review these "Studies"
and documents and offer our own individual critiques on them
to the UDRP Task force so that they have a representative
perspective instead of their personal opinions...
I hope that the UDRP Task force members will seriously consider
those perspectives and opinions as we present them...
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html