[ga] Re: ICANN Status Report to DOC...U.S. spectrum policy - Is it accurate?

Jim and all former DNSO GA members,

  Thank you for forwarding this information on.  I am sure that the
former DNSO GA members will find it interesting as will our members.

  Some other links to this information are as follows:
 http://www.icann.org/general/status-report-08jan03.htm
and http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=03/01/10/065240&mode=thread
I thought the majority of Ted's comments were pretty close to the mark
myself...  Seems to me that there was an awful lot of self embellishment
in this report to me...  I will have some of my staff follow up on that though,
just to be sure..

I hope that someone at DOC/NTIA will read these links closely..

Techno.C@T wrote:

> http://www.icannwatch.org
> ICANN, Narcissus; Narcissus, ICANN
> posted by tbyfield on Thursday January 09, @07:59PM
> http://www.lextext.com/icann/index.html
> ICANN Status Report to DOC
> Released this afternoon: ICANN's Fifth Status Report to the United States Department of Commerce
> =====
>
> http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/gallery/fccntia_12102002.htm
> FCC Chairman Michael K. Powell and Assistant Secretary Nancy J. Victory met formally to plan and coordinate the efforts of the FCC
> and NTIA to improve U.S. spectrum policy. Ms. Victory is accompanied by NTIA Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael Gallagher (on her
> right) and Associate Administrator (Acting) Fred Wentland (on her left). (12-10-2002)
> =====
>
> ...SPECTRUM......SPECTRUM......SPECTRUM...
> http://www.caida.org/analysis/geopolitical/bgp2country/
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/as-numbers
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
> =====

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801