Re: [ga] Developing Nations/Whois

What you say on this thread is exactly why we refer to us as developing
nations. Our process and due process and need over rights are being
developed.  What you say is idealic in nature.

Just as with our whois data bases being marketable, we must review the here
and now and adjust not ignore it, and talk of what should be but rather what
is.

I agree with you that these are not technical or even policy issues but are
becoming basic human right issues.  the right to be educated and have access
to information is really becoming a human right, perhaps that is the best
gift to come out of 911 and Afghanastan.

Sincerely,
eric