RE: [ga] .de nameservers updated

Marilyn,

One of problems is certainly related to the fact that even to remove
a ccTLD name server, ICANN staff was pushing for zone file transfer,
explaining they have to check it. The ccTLD has been widely sharing
that absurd request among themselves.

On the other hand the ccTLDs have been getting an extraordinary help,
the real solidarity, from RIPE NCC, and know that ns.eu.net
will be removed in November. Power off.

The big ccTLD Manager, who did not succeed since June or July
to have IANA _remove_ ns.eu.net as secondary for its zone,
and which case is well known as example to others,
will have it done anyway by fact of life in few days.

So there is no more big deal to ask IANA for anything regarding
ns.eu.net server. Whether you ask or not, IANA was not updating.

Elisabeth