RE: [ga] ITU wants to wiggle into Internet domain name space

This has got to be a bad thing, I can almost imagine getting a monthly
domain bill dependent on how many lookups I have had.

Is there anything positive about this?

If ICANN is an experiment gone wrong then maybe it should go back the way it
was before...

	cya,	Andrew...

<snip>

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.