Re: [ga] ITU Resolution 102 -- four years later

> You may understand that I fully share Elisabeth's feelings. But I am
> interested in your justification of that $ 70.000 out of my family pocket.
> What is it, if not an US tax? Loot?

It is the cost of the domain name. Sheesh. Have they thrown out capitalism
over in Europe? If you don't want to pay, then use the IP address. If you
don't want to use an IP address, find a TLD that better suits your needs. It
has never been a dotcom world and its certainly not a gTLD world.

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard