Re: [ga] ITU Resolution 102 -- four years later

> I'm interested in the actual policy they will follow.

Exactly. Identifying the need and defining the requirements, while less
interesting, is far more important than the implementation. Implementing a
system based on a series of conclusions (ie - an ideal implementation) will
be disastrous.

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard