RE: [ga] Interesting WIPO ruling re: NewZealand.biz

Roberto,

My guess is that you did not mean to imply that the current operator made a
'unitlateral' decision not to enforce the conditions recommended by RFC
1591, but just in case some might conclude that, I would like to point out
as has been pointed out in the past that that decision was recommended by
Jon Postel and then followed by the current operator.

Chuck