Re: [ga] ICANN and the Representativeness of its Constituencies

Michael,

On 06:51 p.m. 25/09/2002 -0400, Michael D. Palage said:
>Attached please find a pdf document that I am working on in connection with
>an audit regarding the representativeness of each of the ICANN DNSO
>constituencies. Any comments would be welcome.

Thanks for that effort, Michael.

For completeness' sake, as the ICANN site itself still makes mention of it
(http://www.icann.org/dnso/additionalpage.htm) ,  you might also want to
add the Individual Domain Name Owners' constituency, formed with a ratified
Charter, having petitioned the Board  for recognition and never formally
turned down, supported by vote of the GA, having a website and mailing list
and about 250 members, hijacked and silenced by William Walsh who now owns
www.idno.org   but  ready to spring back to life the moment the ICANN Board
recognizes it as a legitimate D/GNSO  constituency.

see the original and still updated site at www.democracy.org.nz

--Joop