Re: [ga] ICANN and the Representativeness of its Constituencies

Michael and all assembly members,

  After reviewing from our {INEGroup] staff and members, including
other non members in the IT industry, your conclusions here Michael are
in short "ALL WET".  They are effectively slanting the representativeness
towards Registrars and Registries which in now real sense can represent
in name, the stakeholders/users.  Hence it is and still remains evident
that the obvious power play that your "Document" below suggests
inconsistent with the MoU and White paper as well as the skewed,
incomplete constituency model which has yet be be fully recognized
as the ICANN BOD and staff have denied other forming constituencies
from being "Officially recognized" or otherwise "ICANN Accredited".

Michael D. Palage wrote:

> Attached please find a pdf document that I am working on in connection with
> an audit regarding the representativeness of each of the ICANN DNSO
> constituencies. Any comments would be welcome.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael D. Palage

>                                     Name: Representativeness-2.0.PDF
>    Representativeness-2.0.PDF       Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
>                                 Encoding: base64

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801